Wednesday, February 26, 2014

China Glaze Crinkled Chrome swatches

Hello.Long time no postie.:-)

Sorry to have been gone so long.I am away uploading this post from my phone at a public wireless connection.

I just want to say I've missed blogging alot.I tried to leave it alone as long as I could, however, I find I miss it too much.

I have been undergoing alot of personal growth in my life.Still trying to grow my natural nails out, and reading Loodie, Loodie, Loodie for lots of info on that subject.Sorry I can't link to her blog.You can google it.She is a scientist, and has done some serious research on nail hardeners, flexibility, etc.Quite a read!

Back to the subject.I received these polishes for review.The pink one is I'm Chromatic and the purple one is Crush, Crush Baby.

I had the silver one too, but the bottle shattered in transit.

These are one coaters, very easy to apply.They are a mixture of metallic with small particle bar and round glitter.

I hear there's a BOGOFREE at Sally until February 27th on some polishes. If you find these, they are definitely worth adding to your collection. :-)

Lots of love to you all ♡♥♡