Saturday, June 15, 2013

Swatches of Rainbow Honey!

Press Sample


Hi everyone!

I finally got these swatched for you,after much interference from my female kitty,who happens to have an eye for the shiny as well as I do,lol!

The three I have swatched for you,are all polishes from Part I of The Summer of 199X, inspired by the 1995 SNES hit,Earthbound.


First up is Fire Spring, a coppery orange shimmer, filled with holographic glitters and glowing embers of the last sanctuary! I found it easy to apply.It layered to opacity in only two coats.



Next is The Kraken, a blue green jelly,filled with holographic glitters.This one went on sheerly at first,but built up very well to full coverage with three coats.



And finally I have Pink Cloud,a hot pink jelly with holographic glitters and an iridescent shimmer. This one was also easy to work with,building up to full coverage in just two coats.


The glitters in all of these were very easy to apply.There was no fishing about or dabbing necessary.


The Summer of 199X Collection will be officially released on 6/21/2013 at 12:01AM EST and it
will be available at www.rainbowhoney.com and participating retail partners around the globe!
(Exclusive 24-hour pre-sale for rainbow honey customers on 6/14/2013, 12:01AM EST)

The Summer of 199X Collection will be available as:
Complete full-size (15ml, $90) or mini-size (4ml, $40) collection
Part I or Part II, full-size (15ml, $45ea) or mini-size (4ml, $20ea) sets
and full-size bottles (15ml, $10ea)

Rainbow Honey will also be offering FREE Shipping and a FREE Limited Edition Lacquer on all
orders of $50 or more (US & Canada only).


Polish privided graciously by Rainbow Honey for my unbiased review.