Monday, June 3, 2013

Rainbow Honey Fab Summer set swatches and review

Press Sample



Good evening dear readers,

Tonight I will show you swatches of the new Fab Summer set of three polishes. 

I love the packaging! <3




Here is Schrammi, a deep coral polish with fabulous golden shimmer. I have to say I love this shade.It's so bright and summery. I did have a little trouble with application,not at first,but after the second coat,the formula seemed to turn thick.I am guessing this was due to the bottle being open while applying the polish.It took four coats for full coverage. 




This one is Tenda, a bright kelly green. There is supposed to be some golden shimmer in there but my camera didn't pick it up. I don't own a kelly green,at least not until now. This is one I would definitely pick up,since the golden shimmer in it is very pretty. The formula on this one was fine for the first two coats as well,and then turned thick on me as the bottle stayed opened. Then there was a small issue with one or two brush hairs getting bent up around the lip of the cap. This one also took four coats for coverage. 




And finally,here is the amazing glitterific top coat to complement both Schrammi and Tenda,and it is called Costa del Sol! This one is full of golden iridescent and holographic hex ad bar glitters,that really set off the golden shimmer in both of the other two lacquers. Costa del Sol has a very nice formula,There was no fishing for glitter. It went onto the nail straight from the brush without any prodding of any kind. I love it when a glitter behaves! I am wearing two coats on each nail here,but it would suffice with just one coat. 


And that is my review of the new Rainbow Honey Fab Summer collection.

The FAB Summer Set is now available through fab.com for a limited time only. Each set contains 3 full size 15ml nail lacquers designed exclusively for FAB by Rainbow Honey. $25. While supplies last. For more information visit http://fab.com/designer/rainbow-honey/




Polish in this post was provided for my honest review.