Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hard Candy Crush on Ivy and Jubilee

Press Sample

Hello dear readers,

I have some more Hard Candy swatches to show you.
By now you're probably aware of the new Hard Candy line that has shown up in WalMart stores nationwide.


Now,on to the lovely green polish I have to show you today.


This is one of the Crushed Chromes,and the name of it is Crush on Ivy. Here it is shown in direct sunlight



And here it is in the shade.

Crush on Ivy, is a foily metallic green. It goes on sheer at first,but builds up very nicely.I used three coats for these photos. I like the little bottles these come in. Not bad for 4 bucks!


The other polish I have to show you,has an indie feel to it.It's called Jubilee. Here I show it pictured in direct sunlight.I am wearing two coats of it layered over Crush on Ivy. Jubilee is a scrumptious green jelly polish loaded with tiny black round glitter,gold bar glitter,and large golden hex glitter. The large glitter pieces were difficult to position where I wanted them.



And on another note,today is also Scoliosis Awareness day,which is a cause that came very close to home for  me in my youth.I am not going to do a long drawn out post like I did the other day.However,if you are interested in reading about my experience,that post can be found here.

Also,if you would like to learn more about Scoliosis you can visit the National Scoliosis Foundation at www.scoliosis.org




Hard Candy nail lacquer can be found at your local WalMart store and retails for around $4/each.




(Product provided for review by the manufacturer.Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)