Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Now you can't see my nails.

At least that is what camouflage is about right?

So this morning I woke up thinking I wanted to do a half-moon mani, and one thing led to another,I ditched that idea,and decided to wear Essie Sew Psyched. I wasn't thinking about much else,until later.

Then I start browsing videos on Youtube and I am looking for a really great tutorial on how to do camo nails,because I rarely ever do nail art on this blog.

So here is my attempt at camo nails.



What I used for this look:


I used my base of Essie Sew Psyched. Then I got out my biggest dotting tool (which I got from a giveaway) from Jennifer at Little J's Nail Corner.

I also used OPI Chop Sticking To My Story, Zoya Josie, China Glaze Unplugged, Essence Colour and Go Cookie Love,and China Glazed Matte Magic top coat.



And of course here is a swatch of that great Army green I love so much called Sew Psyched. I am so glad I own this polish!

I feel really great about how this nail art turned out. It was incredibly easy for a first-time dotting tool user.

What do you think? Is there anything else you would have done with this mani?