Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guest Post: Miss Mani Monster!






Let me start by saying how excited I am to be guest posting today on Glazed Talons!

I've been itching to get back to stamping, so I did a little experimenting today.

I started off with Hot Cinnamon from the Julie G Gumdrop collection. It's a gorgeous fire-engine red, and it's just phenomenal. Totally opaque in one coat. I wanted to see how it would look if I stamped over it, and I think it worked!

 I used Kleancolors Metallic Black, which I love because it is completely opaque in one quick coat and it dries metallic & matte. I chose a cracked design off of BM-208, thinking it might look like shattered rubies or something.












It actually kind of reminds me of Spiderman! Anyway, now that I know textured polishes look awesome with stamping over them, expect to see more in the near future!! Please let me know if you have any ideas for designs that might look cool over textured polishes, color combos, or anything else! I love to get my hands dirty! A big thank you to Natalie for having me!



I am reminded of Spiderman by this mani too! Please make sure to visit Heather's blog Miss Mani Monster!
And thank you so much,Heather, for guest posting for me!