Sunday, May 5, 2013

Funky Fingers swatch

Today I am sharing a swatch of one of the Funky Fingers I received from Ariel and Heather


This is Funky Fingers Evanora's Envy. I can't remember how many coats I used. I just realized I already had it swatched,but hadn't posted it.

I do have one thing to say. This polish did go on like a dream.It was very smooth and easy to work with. There was no streakiness or balding. I found this to be a very rare incident,as it is a pastel creme polish.
I can definitely see myself wearing this polish again as a backdrop for some nail art.

I believe that Funky Fingers polish is made by the same company that makes Color Club. I have never,ever seen Funky Fingers in my part of the 'verse. (LOL)

Do you own any Funky Fingers polishes? What do you think of them?