Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Zoya Irresistible swatches and review!

Press Sample


Wow! I can't believe how fast this day has gone by! And I have another review for you! These are the Zoya Irresistible metallic nail lacquers! You may also purchase these during the Zoya Earth Day 2013 Promotion.

Let's get on to the swatches!


First up is Kerry, a gorgeous yellow gold foil! Kerry was very easy to work with.She went on sheerly at first and I used three coats for full coverage. Kerry has these tiny microfoil metallic flakes.When they come together on the nail, I am reminded of those gold bullion bars that are housed in the Federal Reserve,lol! It is a rich color indeed!


Next is Amy, and she is a red orange foil! Amy went on sheerly at first,and covered in three coats.


Tinsley! I see her as Amy's baby sister. She is a rose gold foil. Tinsley was easy to apply,and covered in three coats as well as the rest.


Bobbi. A magenta pink foil. Bobbi applied sheerly as well,and covered in three coats.


Hazel. A blue-green foil with silver flakes. This one went on easily and covered in three coats too.


Finally we have Rikki, a green fern foil. This one took three coats for coverage and applied very easily as well.

Overall, the metallic foils in this collection are probably my favorite of Zoya's Summer 2013 offering. These are all so rich looking,especially Kerry, Amy,and Bobbi. If you are going for a more toned down metallic flavor I would go with Tinsley, Hazel, or Bobbi. In my opinion they are all a win!



Product in this post was provided for swatching and review. All opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy for further information.