Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Mermaid Effect...

                                                         Press Sample


2 Coats of Mermaid Magic layered over Crush on Caribbean


Hello there,and Happy Tuesday to you!

Today's post is a swatch of the something called Mermaid Magic from the new Hard Candy line.




The above photo is  three coats of the glitter by itself,because I wanted you to see how many coats you will need if you decide to wear it alone. I feel it could probably use a fourth coat,but three will do.

Mermaid Magic is one of the new glitters by Hard Candy, a group of nine lacquers called the Glitteratzi line. This particular glitter comes with medium sized aqua-colored glitter and large lavender square glitter in a clear base.



And here is a close up of the glitter. It is as close as I could get as my camera seemed to be spazing over all the glitter.



I hope you're having a good week.TTFN :-)




Product in this post was provided for my honest sampling and review.Please see my disclosure policy for more information.