Monday, March 18, 2013

Some swatches of China Glaze polishes

Continuing to catch up on my backload of swatches: 

Here are a few of the polishes I received to review for the Holidays.




This one is China Glaze Blue Bells Ring. It was a one coater,and applied like butta'.


Next is Merry Berry,which applied unevenly.It did even out after three coats. Almost appears jelly-like.



Here is Angel Wings, a gorgeous gold glitter,with holographic gllitter besides. It applied sheerly, was opaque in two coats. It dried to a gritty finish,however, it was very easy to remove.



And finally the one polish from this collection that I really wanted to love. Pizzazz. A multi-rainbow colored glitter in a clear base, much like alot of the Happy Birthday glitters that prevailed during 2011-2012.

Here you can see I applied one coat to the index finger, two coats to my ring finger, three to my middle nail,and four to the pinky. After four coats I gave up,because even after that it still didn't look right to me. I don't want a glitter that has to keep being applied until the seventh coat for it to be completely opaque.


Anyway, those are my swatches of the four polishes I received for review for the Holidays.

I really loved Blue Bells Ring and Angel Wings. I can get along with Merry Berry,but not with Pizzazz.