Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hard Candy Itsy Glitzy Shot of Lemon

 Hard Candy contacted me recently,and was kind enough to send me a passle of their new lacquers from the   line that is now available at Walmart.  


 This is Shot of Lemon, from one of the five new finishes that were just released recently. This one appears to be a sheer lemon yellow with a micro glass fleck shimmer. I love glass flecks. I used three coats for this photo,but you could probably do with two IRL. It was very easy to apply,dried fast, and surprisingly very pigmented on the cottonball after removal. I go, wow, I didn't know there was that much yellow in there,what with it going so very sheerly.



Hard Candy is available at Walmart. I went to a couple Walmarts in my area and picked up about 6 more shades. I could not resist. Wait 'til you see the rest of the swatches! These polishes are only $3.97 each,although I've heard in some regions they are ringing up at $4 even.



Product in this post was provided for my honest revew  and opinion.