Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A couple from China Glaze

Here I have two more swatches for you. 
These are both shades from the Cirque du Soleil collection. 
(Provided for review.)

 This first one is called Igniting Love. It went on nicely in two coats and dried to a nice jelly-like shine. This is I believe a red leaning orange. When I first wore it I thought "oh,it's red", in a sort of nonchalant fashion,as if to say, " I hardly ever wear red." And truth be told,with all the color options and finishes we have these days, why wear red.


Speaking of finishes! This one is my favorite of the Cirque du Soleil, a glitter finish in a milky white base.( nailgasmmm!)

This has every rainbow of glitter in a creamy white base,that was very easy to apply. I only needed two coats to get even coverage of the glitter.I love it, it is as if a piece of cupcake icing is sitting on my nails.So very delicious!

Did you get any of the Cirque du Soleil colors? If so which ones caught your fancy?


The products in this post were provided for review by the pr representatives for my honest review and opinion.