Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soulstice Spa Nail Lacquer Nevis and San Francisco

Hello all!

I have swatches today of a couple of Soulstice Spa Lacquers for you to see!




Nevis is a bright green creme,and is a new color in the Soulstice Spa color line.

Taken with flash indoors


San Francisco: a burnt orange glow, a shade from the core line.


Taken with flash indoors


These are two very pretty colors,although Nevis,is not to me,a traditional fall color. It is bright and happy,though, and I didn't have any issues with application. I achieved full coverage with Nevis, in two coats.

I am on the fence with San Francisco.Firstly,I love the color, it's a nice fall pumpkin shade,however, the formula was very runny,and I needed at least four coats for full coverage. 
The dry time on both of these polishes was more than I would have liked,but overall they are fairly decent colors,and you can't beat the price for $8 a piece. Soulstice Spa has a really nice selection of nail colours on their website.


I have to say my favorite color is San Francisco. Which one of these is your favorite?



You can shop for these colors and more online  at Soulstice Spa
Follow their tweets @SoulsticeSpa
or LIKE them on Facebook SoulsticeSpaInc




Products in this post were kindly provided for review.Please view my disclosure tab for more information.