Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Revlon Starry Pink

Revlon Starry Pink

Sorry I am late with this ladies.It is still technically Wenesday,so here is a manicure I  did when  I had  my  own natural nails grow out with the help of Ask Cosmetics T.I.P.S. nail conditioner.


I love this demure light pink,with little white hex glitter and a bar glitter here and there.


My nails are very stubby in real life,so I get grossed out looking at them. I have splits down the middle of both pinkies, a split on the side of my left thumb,and left middle finger.

To pamper my nails I have been using LUSH Lemony Flutter. I have been applying it to my nails frequently,but my nails sometimes hurt.

I know this is supposed to be a post about Breast Cancer Awareness, so while I am on the subject of the health of my nails, I will remind you to eat healthy, get plenty of excercise and sleep. Be good to yourself. It's best to keep a proper balance of work life,recreation,and home and try not to overdo anything.

Be good to yourself. Be happy and be healthy!

thanks for reading