Friday, October 26, 2012

@NYMBrands Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Which Not Your Mother's hair  cream did I find in my Influenster Beauty Blogger's VoxBox?

Kinky Moves, the curl defining cream that eliminates frizz to show your true locks.

This hair product is probably not something I would have tried right off of the shelf,while shopping. I have to say though,it exceeds my expectations when it comes to reviving my lifeless dry, frizzy,coarse,thick hair. There is some curl, but living where I do, the humidity brings out the worst in my hair.

I used this cream according to the directions on the tube.
1) Wash and towel dry hair.
2) Apply to hair and saturate locks.
3) Distribute evenly from root to tip.
4) Scrunch curls,and style as desired.
5) Blow dry upside down, or air dry to reveal smooth,long lasting curls,all day long.

This cream has a really light consistency. It's not greasy. I only needed a little more than a dime size amount to distribute through my hair. And if that isn't all the fragrance is so natural. This hair product has no alcohol-y smell to it. It has the natural scent of jasmine,and is infused with natural grape seed to add extra bounce.

Here is a before photo:

This is my hair in the morning.

This is my hair after I washed it,applied the product,and let it air dry. The photo is a little fuzzy,but you can tell that there is some curl there,that wasn't there before.

I normally use another brand of de-frizzing product whose name I won't mention.It's an high-end name brand cream,and has a greasy feel to it. It also smells yucky.I've felt self-conscious of the odor, wondering wether people around me can smell my hair product. Really, that's not what a woman wants to be concerned about when she goes out in public.

Anyway, I am really glad I have had a chance to try this product. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves curl defining hair cream,will be what I pick up next time I am shopping for my hair products. I absolutely love it.Love the cream,love the scent,and especially love what it does for my hair!


Not Your Mother's products are available at  CVS Pharmacy stores, WalMart locations,and Ulta Beauty stores nationwide, or visit nymbrands.com for more information.

Inflluenster provided this prduct free for my honest review. All opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.