Tuesday, October 23, 2012

@Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 Unboxing!


I recently found out I was chosen to receive the Beauty Bloggers VoxBox from Influenster. So a few days after I was notified,I was suprised to find this on my doorstep!


In the top right corner is the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact.
On the left is a Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin,something I am really looking forward to trying out,since I like to put my hair up,especially when I want it out of my way, like when I am preparing dinner. Or in the summer when it's way too hot for long hair.
Below the Eye shadow pallette is a $10 Gift Certificate to Bath & Body Works! How exciting is that!

Moving right along clockwise from  the top left  is a package of Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit. This will be fun to play with too :-) Next is Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hypoallergenic Cleanser, a Bath & Body Works candle that smells delicious! Then there's also Boots No. 7 nighttime moisturizer. The last item I see here is a the tube of Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream.I've already tried it once,and it is so nice!

Not pictured is the EBOOST Effervescent Powdered drink in Orange flavor. I am pretty sure it's just flavored water,even though it says it has vitamins in it.

And that's my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox for now.

I will be posting separate reviews of the individual items in the box.

Thank you,Influenster!


Items in this post were provided by Influenster for my honest reviews and opinions.