Saturday, September 1, 2012

Zoya Diva FeiFei swatch and review

Hello dear readers!

Today I have swatches for you, of Zoya FeiFei, a medium steel blue base with heavy gold,blue and pink iridescent metallic micro glitter, that adds a magical look to the nails.

Behold the beauty of FeiFei in direct sunlight! Isn't she gorgeous?!

And another fun shot in the sun!

Another shot in the sun. Please pardon my sad-looking cuticle on the index nail.

Pictured here is my FeiFei manicure accented with a coat of Zoya Gloss in Frida on my ring finger. I got this idea from Scrangie , who said the jellies or glosses,as Zoya calls them,would look good over a foil.

Zoya FeiFei,truly is magical. I love a complex metallic foil with the multicolored micro glitter in a steel blue base.

 I did find FeiFei slightly sheer, but buildable.

 I used two coats for these swatches,but one might easily want to apply three for the fullest coverage. I found the formula on this one and Daul to be the easiest to work with of all of the metallics.



What Does My Name Mean? Feifei, The Meaning of Names

What does the name “Feifei” mean? A name is much more than just a name!
F is for future, always looking ahead.
E is for eternal, your spirit will live.
I is for impressive, your list of qualities.
F is for funny, humor suits you!
E is for excite, your spirit is catching!
I is for impressive, your list of qualities.
Out of 5,364,811 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration data, the name “Feifei” was not present. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 132 years only your parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.

Your name in reverse order is “Iefief”. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Efeifi’. (How do you pronounce that?)


Source: The Meaning of Names


Out of all the metallic shades for this fall,FeiFei and Daul are my favorites!


So which one of the metallic shades from the Zoya Diva collection are you eyeing the most?





(Poliah featured in this post was provided by Zoya for review.Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)