Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wet n' Wild Glitter Cost is No Issue - Pic Heavy

Hello everyone! For today's post I've swatched one of my Wet n' Wild glitters from last holiday's Ice Baby LE.

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade



Macro

What can I say? This polish reminds of mermaids and the deep blue-green ocean.

Cost is No Issue is a blue teal glitter with blue micro square glitter,and larger teal hex glitter.
I got complete coverage in one coat on my index finger,but the rest of my nails needed a second and third coat to make them opaque. I used a coat of Gelous in between coats,and topped it off with a coat of Orly Sec 'n Dry.


I've been feeling a little blue of late. I finally got kicked out of my bloggin funk,when I read this post  over at my new nail friend Melissa's blog Dliteful Trends

I am wearing this glitter mani to test out a couple of new forms of glitter removal. I will be bringing you a comparison post of Essence Ready For Boarding Peel Off Base Coat, Elmer's glue method,and another peel off base coat that I came accross over on Amazon called Innisfree Eco Peel-Off Base Coat.


I should be back in a couple of days with the results of the comparison. Until then,TTFN 


Stay lacquered,my dear nail friends ;-)