Saturday, September 29, 2012

Glazed Talons Goes Pink for October!




As many of you know, October will be Breast Cancer Awareness month,and that's only just a couple days away.

With that in mind, I've redesigned my color scheme,and added a Pink for October badge to my blog.

Go Pink for October is an event for women, sponsored by the lovely Andrea of Finger Painting Fingers blog.

Every Wednesday during October, I will break out my pink polishes and raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Cancer of any form, is a cause that is near to my heart. I had a favorite aunt who had breast cancer,and while I am not able to share her story with you, I can at least do what I can to help raise awareness for the cause.

So get ready to break out your pink polish and join us by sharing your pink manicures on Andrea's Facebook page. Even if you are not a blogger, this is a women's event. I would love to see you,my dear readers, share and help raise awareness for Breast Cancer,by going Pink for October.