Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Do I Follow YOU?

Just wanted to take a moment to check in with my readers and nail friends :-) I like that...nail friends! Anway, want to know from you, my readers, if you have a blog,and I am not following, please do feel free to comment on this post,and let me know. Now that I have so many of you supporting my blog, I would first like to take a moment to thank you,and to apologize because as the numbers grow larger, it is harder for me to keep up with those of you who are also blogging.

I would like to see your blog links posted below in the comments section,so than I can follow you back.

Again, thank you for following, if you are not following and you like this post, please follow my blog,and add your link to your blog to the comments section.

Thank you ever so much my lovely lacquered nail friends :-)