Sunday, August 26, 2012

Zoya Diva Daul swatch & review!

Hello,dear readers! 

I'm going to be switching things up a bit today,and show you one of the Diva colors from Zoya! 

I couldn't help but be distracted while swatching all those cremes! So I picked up the bottle of Daul,and wow! I fell in love! I actually didn't know I was going to like this one as much as I do! 

I started to brush it over my nails,and after two coats,I was amazed!

                                                 Daul sunlit


                                                 Close up!

                Sun again! Here you can see a tiny shift in the violet base with the gold metallic sparkle of Daul.

                                                Shade


                                                Shade


Zoya Daul is described as a magic violet foil. And magical is definitely the right word for it! I used two coats for full coverage, however, I believe three coats would probably be better.

As I was outdoors photographing it, I noticed a slight shift in the color of the violet base and the gold metallic sparkle. It seemed my tips were violet,and there was a gradient of gold sparkle from the base and stopping at the nail line. I asked my husband, "Do you see this?" He took my camera,and had me pose my hand in the first photo you see above.


What Does My Name Mean? Daul, The Meaning of Names

What does the name “Daul” mean? A name is much more than just a name!
D is for dandy, a description of you!
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
U is for unique, your love of life.
L is for look, the way you look at life.
Out of 5,364,811 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration data, the name “Daul” was not present. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 132 years only your parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.

Your name in reverse order is “Luad”. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Uald’. (How do you pronounce that?)


Source: The Meaning of Names



Thank you for reading.