Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zoya Designer Natty swatch & review!

Hello,dear readers!

Today's swatch is another gorgeous creme from the Zoya Designer collection for fall. Today I have for you,Zoya Natty.
                                                                      Indoors

Zoya Natty has got to be one of my favorites in this collection! I just love this shade of smoked navy blue!
I applied two coats for full coverage.


                                              Another look:
                                                                     Outside in shade

And now for a whimsical turn on Natty. Ahem!


What Does My Name Mean? Natty, The Meaning of Names

What does the name “Natty” mean? A name is much more than just a name!
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
T is for teacher, you truly are.
T is for thoughtful, the caring you.
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
Out of 5,364,811 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration data, the name “Natty” was not present. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 132 years only your parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.

Your name in reverse order is “Yttan”. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Antyt’. (How do you pronounce that?)


Source: The Meaning of Names

...please don't go yet...

I have some really cute photos to show you!


Behold, the book "Nattie Witch" by Ruth Rosner. This book was given to me many years ago,by a grown up "Harry Potter" . Actually the guy's name was Eddie,and he was an offshore oil worker,who had a head injury. Eddie carried  a rather flamboyant crystal wand. When I left and moved here,he gave me this book. Now,I know that I am an adult,but I love to read children's books,and watch animated movies. I am sometimes more child-like for my age,than ...well...I dunno.

                                                  A brief inside look at the book.


Aside from the little tangent I went off on, how do you like Zoya Natty? Which one if the Zoya Designer cremes do you love most so far?


Thanks for reading!