Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Zoya Designer swatch Noot!

Hello dear readers!

And today I have the final swatch of the creme side of the Zoya fall collection.

Her name is Noot,and  I found I liked her much better on the nail than in the bottle. She appears rather dark on,however, there is a green tinge to her. My husband was looking at my swatches yesterday,and noticed no difference between Noot and Evvie. I had Evvie on my left hand,and Noot on the right. My husband has incredibly good vision,however,he can sometimes be slightly color blind to the blue/green spectrum of colors.


So,Zoya Noot is described as a very dark grey with strong blue-green undertones. I couldn't agree more,and hope my photos will reflect that today.

                                                           Outdoors in sunlight


                                                              Indoors with flash


Zoya Noot,also gave me trouble with application. I had the same issues with it,I had with Evvie.So this is again,another reswatch. I am actually very happy with the way it turned out. I used two coats for full coverage,and the dry time was more than I liked. And again, I am also not sure this color flatters my skin tone at all. However,I do think it is a very pretty color!


What Does My Name Mean? Noot, The Meaning of Names

What does the name “Noot” mean? A name is much more than just a name!
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
O is for orderly, a lifelong passion.
O is for outlook, pleasing to all.
T is for touching, the way you show you are.
Out of 5,364,811 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration data, the name “Noot” was not present. You might want to use a short version of your first name or perhaps your nickname.
On the other hand, you simply have a name that no one else in America is using. For 132 years only your parents have thought of using your name. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.

Your name in reverse order is “Toon”. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give ‘Onto’. (How do you pronounce that?)


Source: The Meaning of Names



Thanks so much for stopping by,and don't forget to enter my giveaway!





(Product in this post was provided by Zoya for review.Please see my disclosure policy for more information.)