Friday, August 24, 2012

Zoya Designer Swatch Monica!

Hello again,dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Zoya Monica for you.

                                                               Pic taken in late afternoon light


Zoya Monica is the purple cream in this group of Designer shades. I normally love the color purple.The color purple has been my favorite ever since I was 18. Zoya describes this as a dark mulberry purple creme,which I would say is a very accurate description.It's not dark enough to be vampy,just dark enough to be the perfect purple shade for fall. I only needed two coats for full coverage.

Continuing with the theme of names,Monica is a derivative of Monique. According to my source, Monique is both Greek and Latin in origin,and means " advisor or couselor" .

So,my dear reader,what do you think of Monica? Are you fond of purple?