Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Orange Juice

                                                                Sunlight



                                                                Sunlight
                                                   

                                                               Sunlight

This is Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed., from Spring 2010. This is another color that I would not ordinarily wear. The first coat made me think of fresh-squeezed orange juice,but at the second coat,I was thinking it looks  more like Tang.

It has a sheer formula.It went on with two coats for opacity,and has a gorgeous golden glass fleck shimmer.I am finding the bottle unwieldy,as I  my fingers struggle with each other to get an even grasp on the bottle for posing. I like all my fingers to line up in row,but this bottle shape makes it impossible.

These are live nails this week,folks. I finally broke down and painted them for real.I am still using my cuticle oil twice a day. I am using my right hand for the photos. I still don't get it. My right hand nails grow faster and longer than my left hand. My only thought is that because my left hand is dominant, and gets used alot more,the nails on that hand naturally take a bit more of a beating. So I have two nails on my left hand that are so short you could say they are bald. Definitely not using my left hand for swatches,not right now.

How about your,do you find your nails grow longer on one hand rather than the other?