Monday, August 13, 2012

Essence Make It Golden

For a long time I have wanted to do a glitter tip mani.So finally here it is. It was very simple,took very little time to do,and is a nice subdued way to wear glitter,when you don't really want to draw alot of attention to your nails.



This polish was given to me by Shannara of Nails and Stuff . She and I did a swap last year,and omg,has it really taken me this long to swatch it? Yes! I have so many untried polishes!

The next time I do glitter tips,I want to do the one where you drag the glitter part way down the nail,I think it's called a glitter gradient or something like that.Anyway,I wanted to do it with this polish,but I was afraid it would get messy and then I would have to do clean up,and I was in a hurry,so I didn't.

Thanks for reading! :-)