Thursday, May 3, 2012

Soulstice Spa Nail Colour swatches and review

Kauai-gold-flecked,rich berry pink.

 This was two coats.I probably could have applied three,but I didn't notice the VNL until I took the photo. This color brings to mind strawberries,which I love. It's a delicious-looking colour. The application went on very smoothly.I had no issues with the formula at all. I was incredibly surprised by the gold flecks.You can't really see it in the bottle,but wow,when it went onto the nail, it was a burst of strawberry goodness!

Next up is:

St. Tropez - a gorgeous on-trend nude.

Ok,you all know I love nudes.  This is actually a very pretty shade in the bottle,and I love a good nude colour. I believe it is more a sandy nude.It does have some shimmer,and came out a bit brush-strokey. After the second coat it seem to level out. I like the way it looks on my nail IRL,but in this photo is doesn't look good on me at all. Nonetheless,it is a great neutral shade!

Overall,these are great shades for spring and summer. St. Tropez makes a nice work-appropriate nail look,whereas Kauai is definitely a shade you will want to wear,when you want your nails to be noticed.




Polish in this post is provided for review by Soulstice Spa. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.