Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekly update: And I'm off to the races,lol!

Hello dear readers,

Today I am sharing with you the photos of my nails at the end of week 10 of the ASK Cosmetics Bare Naked Nails Challenge. If you have just started reading my blog within the past week or so I will give you a little info about the challenge. 50 ladies were asked to try some nail care products from ASK Cosmetics Inc.,in the hopes of improving the overall condition of their cuticles and nails. Here is a photo of the products I used during the challenge.
I used the round bottle of T.I.P.S for Toes from February through the end of last week. Yes it is for Toes.Why? Because my nails were in such horrible condition,that they needed as much conditioning as possible. There is a contour nail file,the ASK Revival Skin Conditioning Milk,and the ASK Revival hand and nail cleanser. The file is especially contoured for sealing the nail plate,and is recommended to seal the nail plate after cutting the nail back.It is not recommended to use an ordinary nail file with a grit,so to speak. These were the products that were provided to us in order to bring our nails back into shape and hopefully come out with drop-dead gorgeous nails!

                                           this is what my nails looked like before the challenge.

 My nails had been severely damaged by my own misuse of press/glue-on nails. I had also used acrylics before that. (I don't have any problem with others using press/glue-on nails or any other type of artificials like gels or acrylics) I have just not had good experiences with those products.

 The challenge required that we at least go naked nails for the first two weeks,however,I felt that it was in my best interest to go naked for full 10 weeks.In preparation for the challenge,I did not polish my nails for the better part of January,even though I did not start using the product until February.

 I did slip up and polish my nails after the third week.I also did polish my nails this week too,however,for the most part I have gone naked.

So back to the purpose of this post,which is to show you my nails after the 10th week of the challenge.


                                                                    My right hand

                                                                                 my left

As you can see from the before photo,and the current photos,there is an incredibly dramatic difference in the way my nails look now. I am very happy with the ASK products for nails. I love my nails now. I love them so much,I can just stare at them,because I love to see the white part of the nail. To me,my nails are the prettiest they have ever been in my entire life.

Thank you for reading.