Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog love,sharing is caring 4/10/12

Hello dear readers :-)

I haven't done a blog love post in awhile. Now,if you are not mentioned in this post,please leave a comment,with your blog url,and I will include you in the next blog love post!

Here are some new nail  blogs I have noticed recently.

Nails by Diana  Diana does some really cool nail art!

The Little Canvas  Another nail artist,this one does so much nail art,I can hardly keep up with her blog posts!

Hannah's Nails  another nail artist!

Queen of Friggen Crap  can you tell I like nail art!

It's OK For Men to Have Painted Nails in Public  Another man painting his nails. Guy,has just kicked off his blog,so show him some love,ladies and gentlemen!

Real Men Love Polish  for a little humor, you might want to check it out.It's not so much a polish blog,but I will leave the rest to mystery. ;-)

I Liked Nails  as we all know,sometimes our families just don't get it.

Sweet Surcee  a Southern term for a little gift that is "just because",please check her out to find out more!

Esmaltes de Julie  a blog by my new friend who hails from Buenos Aires,Argentina!