Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blog Love Sharing is Caring 4/17/12

 This list is a bit longer than normal,so I am just going to leave the links here for you to check them out. Some of these deserved mentions a whole lot sooner,so please excuse me for the delay in publishing this. If you haven't been mentioned yet in my Blog Love post before,and have less than 100 followers on your blog, please leave me your link in the comment section,and I will add you to next week's list.

Crys Loves Polish

No More Nail Biting

 Nail Junkie

Pop Glamour

The Girly Bits

Luminous Lacquer

The Collegiate Nail

  Polish Me,Please! 

  Blue Collar Bride

My Lady Boudoir

A Little Bit of Everything....

 Never a Naked Nail 

Blattitude Nails

Nail & Polish

Manicurator 

It's Nails,not Rocket Science.

Varnished Valkyrie

ShootingStar0218

The Lacquered Up Blonde

Cupcake's Quirky Corner

In The Name of Polish

Nicole - Top To Toe  

ChloeBlue likes to sparkle*

Hooked on Varnish

Beauty Obsessed

The Polished Medic

A Little Purple Folie...

My InVanity 

NAILPOCALYPSE

i love pretty colours

Creative Nail Designs by Sue

Purple Glitters

Ria Loves Polish

Nanaie

Passionately Polished