Saturday, April 21, 2012

10th Week!

Hello dear readers,

Today it is time for my 10th week update of the ASK Cosmetics Bare Naked Nail Challenge!

this is my left hand nails.

Right hand.
 Rignt hand again! I am loving the length!


And my left hand. I am liking the length too!

I have one thing I want to say here. I was asked by one of my lovely readers,if I would recommend the use of the ASK Cosmetics T.I.P.S. product.My answer: Yes,absolutely! I recommend it,because I have seen results.Real and visible results! I love this product,and I intend to keep using it as a part of my regular nail care routine!

Now,my nails are not as long yet as I would like them to be. I would like them to be as long as Painted Lady Fingers I have been reading her blog since 2009,and I used to show photos of her nail art to my husband and say,oh I wish my nails were that long!

I am well on my way. At this point I do believe sincerely that my nails are drop-dead gorgeous! That is what Lisa Mueller promised,and that is what I have now! I still can't stop staring at my nails! I absolutely love the way they look!

Thank you so much for reading.