Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 6: Ask Cosmetics Nail Challenge @nailcareAskLisa

wow! Who would have thought this would happen? I remember when I wrote my notes from the first week,I recall saying "I hate my nails,and I think they are ugly." Or something like that!

 And now here we are it's Week 6,I am still using the T.I.P.S. for Toes,which Lisa told me would be used for the first 8 weeks. I have been applying it liberally to my cuticle areas and all over the nail. I use the Revival Hand Cleanser occasionally,and the Revival Milk on occasion too.

Notice the length! I have been whining a bit about having short nail beds. I still think I have short nail beds,but that is something that is genetic,I am sure.

this is my right hand ...a little wonkiness with the one finger there.I just don't want to cut it down :-(

I have to say I didn't believe it was possible for my nails to grow even this long. If you look at week 1 you can see why I am a bit startled by the success I am having.

Well,that's all for this week. I am pretty happy with the results so far.

Thank you so much for reading! :-)