Saturday, March 10, 2012

TagS!

I've been tagged a few times in the last couple of months,and have been lagging in responding to these.I apologize to you all for not responding in a timely manner. I also apologize in advance if I've forgotten some of you who've tagged me for something which may not be included in this tag. Sorry,sorry,sorry. :-(

Since I have been tagged three times with the same award,I will mention all three people who tagged me,however,I am only going to do the tag once.It would be ridiculous for me to run down 33 people to tag,since yes,I was tagged with the 11 questions tag.The rules require you to tag 11 people. So you can see why I wouldn't want to do this in triplicate,LOL!

The three people who tagged me are Shannara of  Nails and Stuff , Carmela of Polished Indulgence ,and last and not least JennaFroggy of I'm Still Thinking...

Thank you ladies for tagging me.

The rules of this tag are:

Each person tagged  must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in her post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You must legitimately tag 11 people,and link them to your post.No tagbacks.
Go to their blog and let them know they've been linked.
No "you're tagged if you're reading this."

11 Things about me.

a) I love to eat fresh vegetables,preferably in their raw state,not cooked.
b) Sometimes I have the TV on, even though I am not watching it.
c) I like to crochet.
d)I love hot cocoa and herbal teas,especially during cold weather.
e) I love to blog,even though I have been a little absent from it lately.
f) I love animals,especially cats,but I do also love dogs,pigs,goats,horses,etc. Sometimes I think I would love to live on a farm.
g) I like Twitter more than Facebook.
h) I love to enter giveaways.
i) I like to listen to alot of different types of music.
j) I like to dance.
k) I truly like all the high-tech gadgetry of today's world,at the same time,I wish I could live totally disconnected from it,far away on a deserted island.

Now for Jenna's questions

1.What is your favorite candy?  
                                      My favorite candy is chocolate,to be more specific it's called

2.What would you rather do without,makeup or nail polish?
 I would rather do without makeup.

3.What music genre is your most tuned in:
 I tune into to classic rock n' roll mostly.

4.What is your favorite season?
My favorite season is Winter.

5.Would you rather shop online or in a store?
I like shopping online and in stores equally.

6.What is your favorite nail color/finish?
 My favorite nail color is green,my favorite nail finish is glitter.

7.Define beauty:
 Beauty can be anything that you find attractive or pleasing to look at.It is subjective and everyone has their own eye for what is pleasing to behold.

8.What makes you the happiest?
What makes me the happiest is when I feel a certain joy,a joy that I can only feel in the presence of angels.

9.What is your favorite beauty brand?
 My favorite beauty brand is Bare Escentuals. I love the foundations and eyeshadows.

10.What is the most important trait you look for in a friend?
The most important trait I look for in friends is loyalty.

11.What is your biggest pet peeve?
 My biggest pet peeve is people who sit next to you on public transportation even though there are other seats available.

My questions for you.

1) What do you like most about yourself?
2) If you could be anybody or do anything what would it be?
3) Do you eat slowly or quickly?
4) Are you left-handed or right-handed?
5) What makes you curious?
6) Meat-eater or vegetarian?
7) What do you love most about blogging?
8) How big is your nail polish stash?
9) Cat person or dog person?
10) Where do you see yourself five years from now?
11) Will the world really end Dec 21,2012?

And now for the 11 people I am tagging:

The Little Canvas

Tess of Football and Fingernails

MyInvanity

Wonderlust Nails

The Girly Bits

Elle-Hime


Glitter Mountain

Amy Finely Polished

UndacovaNailLova

Things to do. Things to see.Things to buy...

The Perky Polisher

Let the tagging commence!