Monday, March 19, 2012

@Influenster:Feeling the LOVE!

So,I've finally gotten around to unboxing My Love VoxBox!

A sweet sort of love note from Influenster! Thank you! 
And printed on the back,a list of the nice gifts my new "Valentine" sent me! 

The first item I received,the Gillette Venus razor with Olay Moisture Bars. I know I will enjoy testing this out,since I am already a user of one of the Gillette Venus products.
One of my favorite brands of nail products,KissProducts,the Kiss Naildress. I have used KissProducts glue-on nails,however,I have yet to try the Naildress! This looks like a spiffy little design,with some of my favorite colors! 

Ghirardelli Chocolate Creamy Devotion Bar! 


Stash Teas! 

Last and not least, Truvia, nature's Calorie-free sweetener! 

I've actually already sampled most of the products,and will be featuring reviews of each and every one of them! 

Thank you,Influenster!