Tuesday, March 20, 2012

@Influenster @stashtea #stashtea

The next review for today is regarding Stash Premium Teas,out of Portland,Oregon. I received a very generous complimentary box of Herbal Teas in my Influenster VoxBox. The box contains 18 herbal teas in 9 various flavours.

I am naturally an herbal tea lover.My love for herbal tea began with a visit to my grandmother's home in Florida. She had a box of Celestial Seasonings Rasberry flavor herbal tea,and that is where my love affair with herbal teas began. Since then,I have had the opportunity to try an amalgamation of many different flavors of herbal teas that are on the market at this time.

Here is a photo of how the teas come packaged inside the box.You have a little envelope that contains the tea bag in it,and all you do is open it,boil some water,and put the tea bag in the water to steep for five minutes.Steeping the tea for five minutes allows the flavors of the herbs contained therein to disperse into the hot water,making for a calming,pleasurable caffeine-free beverage.


What I loved most  about the Stash Teas is that the flavors all have a very full body. I naturally gravitated towards the Chamomile,Cinnamon Apple Chamomile and the fruit-flavored teas like Blueberry Superfruit,Mango Passionfruit,and Wild Rasberry Hibiscus. Acai Berry was also a pleasant mix of herbal flowers,roots,and fruit.

There were only a couple of flavors that were unnappealing to me,and those were the Licorice Spice and Lemon Ginger.These are spices that I  found to be slight nauseating.I am certain this has  to do with my own individual tastes,and not a reflection of the actual teas themselves.

I also love that these teas are made of 100% Natural Ingredients and caffeine-free. One can't ignore also,that the tea comes in eco-friendly recyclable packaging.

I hope you enjoyed this review,and take some time out of your hectic day,to sample some herbal tea.You will find it to be a relaxing and soothing beverage during the cold winter months. I also find that I like to steep my herbal teas in the summer, in a suntea jar,and serve it cold,with artificial sweetener for a refreshing pick-me-up.