Tuesday, March 20, 2012

@Influenster @LoveGhirardelli #iloveghirardelli

So today I am going to give you all my review regarding the Ghirardelli Chocolate I received in my complimentary VoxBox. 

All I can say is that my husband is just as much a chocolate addict as I am,so as soon as the VoxBox was opened,this item was the first thing to be unwrapped.It was also the first thing to be consumed.And it went fast! Although my husband was a bit peeved that I ate most of it,after he only had two squares.

                                     And here is the coupon we received with the chocolate,for future treats!



It comes nicely packaged in foil,and the chocolate is divided into thin squares that you can break off very easily for a quick rush of chocolately heaven. I say heaven because the Creamy Devotion is not just an "epicurian experience" as described on cardboard box it's contained in,but a milky sensation.The only drawback we noticed was that the chocolate did melt in our hands,so I refrigerated it,until I was ready to take another bite. 

This is the type of chocolate that will leave you satisfied with just one square,although the recommended serving is three squares. My thoughts aside from that is that I could actually shamefully eat a whole bar in one sitting! Yes indeed,this chocolate definitely gets a thumbs up of approval from me! 

I am picky when it comes to my chocolate choices,so compared to some other chocolates I love to eat,this one is right up there with the other brands I love!