Sunday, March 25, 2012

@Influenster @GilletteVenus #GoddessSkin

                                        VENUS AND OLAY RAZOR 

Hello dear readers,today I am reviewing the Gillette Venus and Olay razor I received in my Love VoxBox for testing and review from Influenster.

To begin,some product information about the new VENUS AND OLAY RAZOR: 
1.Venus and Olay razor has five blades that shave you close and adjust to your curves for a smooth and comfortable shave,even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
2.The Olay Moisture Bars,attached to the blades,contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products,like Petrolatum,to help lock in skin's moisture for less dryness,and Glycerin which helps offer a goddess glow! 
3.All you do is wet the razor to release a light lather,no separate shaving cream is required. 
Like most Venus razors,the new Venus and Olay razor, has a rounded,pivoting head,designed for women's curves,and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control,even in wet and soapy environments like the bath or shower.

And now for my honest and unbiased opinion: 

Firstly,I used the Venus and Olay razor just this morning while showering. I shaved my legs with it. It did do a very good job  of shaving close and removing all unwanted hair from my legs.

 Secondly, I didn't notice that my legs were any more moisturized than when I use the Gillette Venus Intuition razor,which is my preferred razor of choice for shaving.In fact,I find my Intuition razor does a much better job for moisturization. 

And last of all, I didn't find the ergonomic pivoting head,or the slim handle to have as much ease of use than the Gillette Venus Intuition that I am used to using. The Intuition razor is much sturdier,has a larger handle and is easier to grip than the Venus and Olay razor. 

This is my honest and unbiased opinion about the Gillette Venus and Olay razor.


WHERE TO BUY: A refillable Venus and Olay razor with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99-$19.49.
Venus and Olay razors are already available at food,drug,convenience,and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States. 

You can see more information about the new Venus and Olay razor at www.gillettevenus.com