Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guest Post from Summer and Alexis of GROUPIE GLAM blog



"Hi everyone! My name is Summer and I write for a http://www.groupieglam.com. I was so excited when I found out that we were going to be guest posting on this blog because it was one of the first nail blogs I found when I was first starting this whole obsession hahah.
Our blog is more than just nail polish, as we post makeup looks/tutorials as well. Alexis, who co writes the blog with me, came up with an awesome eye shadow look to go with the mani I did! We chose the theme animal print because... well... who doesn't love animal print? Anyway! the tan and brown polish I used are both from the boho collection from color club, and the black is WnW black creme. Hope you like it!"

Thank you for this oppurtunity!