Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guest Post from MariJo of Polish Obsession

Hi everyone!!  I’m Marisa from Polish Obsession and I’m so grateful to Thalie for this opportunity to be able to do a guest post on her blog.  
When trying to come up with something for this post, I thought of a layering combo with two of my favorite polishes, Revlon Lily and Whimsical.  I love to layer and figured this would be a beautiful combination.
For these pictures, I used 2 coats of Lily and 2 coats of Whimsical with no top coat.



Artificial Light 

Sunlight 


Sunlight
I really like this combo! Lily is a gorgeous pastel purple from Revlon’s Top Speed line.  Whimsical is a sheer blue polish with blue and pink hexagon glitter and blue microshimmer.  Two awesome Revlons to make one beautiful mani ;0).  I hope you guys like this as much as I do.
Thanks for reading and thanks again Thalie for having me ;0).