Monday, February 20, 2012

Guest Post brought to you by @MissMeganails!

FingerPaints Yule Be Merry with Color Club Covered In Diamonds

I am so excited to be doing my first guest post! Thalie  was nice enough to have me while she undergoes nail rehab, good luck to her!

 Today I have a really awesome polish to showcase today, Color Club Covered In Diamonds. This polish is a iridescent flakie like fleck in a clear jelly base. I say they are flakie like because flakies are delicate and these, well, are not. This polish is actually kind of a mess to apply but totally worth it! I absolutely love the effect over today's base color, Yule Be Merry by FingerPaints. This is from their holiday 2011 collection. It doesn't strike me as a holiday color but thats completely ok with me! Its a beautiful hot pink with a hint of shimmer.

For this manicure I layered one coat of Covered In Diamonds over three coats Yule Be Merry. The finished product was not completely smooth with one coat of seche vite which is ok with me, but if your a smooth type of chick ;) you might do a second coat. On to the pictures!

Inline image 6
Inline image 6
Inline image 2
Inline image 2
  
Inline image 3




thank you so much, MissMeganails for this oh so lovely layering combo!

To my readers,you may  visit MissMeganails' blog called  Let There Be Laquer . Be sure and pay her a visit,as you can see she does some awesome NOTD's!