Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guest Bloggers Needed!

Hello dear readers,fellow bloggers,and twitter followers!

I am going to put this out there,and hopefully I will get some takers.

First,let me explain.I haven't been able to do many nail posts of late because of the poor condition of my nails.That being said,I am going be participating in treatment program called the ASK Cosmetics Bare Naked Nail Challenge. This challenge means I will have naked nails for at least 12 weeks.That's a whole three months.

I will be updating my progress on my nails once a week,but other than that, this blogger space is open to any of my followers or fellow bloggers,and twitter followers too. Even if you don't have a blog,you are welcome to take photos of your nail polish or nail art,and submit them to me in an email if you like.

So let me know if you're interested by leaving a comment on this post or shoot me an email at glazedtalons@gmail.com

Thanks so very much for reading.

Take care. <3