Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And our next featured blogger is....

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good day. My name is Gina from Polish Nation. I would like to thank Thalie for being so generous and letting me do this guest post on her blog. 

Today I have a layering mani which I think came out quite well. I love the color combinations and I hope you do too! I started it off with Your Hut or Mine by Essie. This polish went on well and I have nothing bad to say about it! It has a slight silver shimmer in it and is just gorgeous. Check out a swatch of it alone  here. Next I layered on another Essie, Shine of the Times. Let's just say this polish never disappoints. I have done another mani with Shine of the Times and you can check that out on my blog for a review. For the finishing touch I created little flowers at the bottom of my nails with a dotting tool. The white was Whirlwind White by Sally Hanson Insta-Dri and the middle of the flowers was Bring on the Bling by OPI which you can see swatched here




Thank you so much again Thalie for giving me the chance to be featured on your blog and thank you followers for checking out my nails! I hope you like them!
Gina