Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glitter Rocks!


Hello dear readers! 
         
This is a photo of the polish I've been wearing since Saturday.It's Wet n' Wild All in the Cut. It's shown here pictured in artificial light,wearing two coats.This is such a pretty glitter.It's  a lavender microglitter in a clear  base with small round pink glitter.

I didn't think I would be posting another NOTM (nail of the moment) but when I found out on Wednesday,that I had been accepted as one of the participants in  ASK Cosmetics Inc. Ultimate Bare Naked Nail Challenge   , I realized that maybe, after being naked since around the 9th of January,I really want to knock out a few more nail posts before I actually go naked for 12 weeks!

It's funny how when you know you're not going to be able to wear nail polish for 12 weeks,you suddenly want to wear it. I haven't felt like doing my nails recently due to their poor condition,so I am super excited and eager to try Lisa's nail care products! If you are interested in following our progress,you can keep an eye on Lisa's Nail Care blog . She will be posting photos of our before nails,during and after photos as well. You can also follow the progress by Liking Ask Cosmetics Inc. FB page or by following Lisa on Twitter!