Monday, December 5, 2011

Sharing the love 12/5

I haven't blogged in about a week now.I have no nails to blog with,except for my glue-ons,and I am seriously thinking of giving them up,because they are not really helping me grow my nails out.I am trying Seche Rebuild,another nail treatment,to see if this might help my nail recovery.

I will still continue to post. Meanwhile,I want to reach out to some new bloggers that I've found.Some of them may not necessarily be brand new,but they are new to me.

Here they are:

See Sarah Swatch

Sasssysweeet Nail Design

I heart nail art

BASE COAT TOP COAT

Turtlechick's Nails N Tales

Nail Art of Passion


I also want to reach out to all of my readers and followers,both here,on Twitter,and Facebook.I appreciate your support so much.That being said,I had been planning a giveaway at the end of November,but I've decided that with all of the holiday distractions I've been experiencing,that I will not be hosting a giveaway until sometime after Christmas.

Other than that,thank you all so much for reading my blog,and taking the time to comment.It means so much to me. And keep on doing what you're doing too!