Monday, December 12, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag

this is a fun one! I was tagged by Meredith of Polish and Charms for this super fun tag!


 Here are the rules
1.  Answer 10 questions
2.  Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
3.  Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.

Here are the questions:
1. How many polishes do you have?

A little under 300 at last count.

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?

I would have to say China Glaze and Orly.

3. Do you like crackle nail polish, or do you hate it?
 
I love all the crackle nail polish I own,and hope to acquire more in the new year,lol! 

4. What is your first nail polish brand?

The first I can remember would probably be L'Oreal.
 
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?

I can't tell you that.It's top secret.
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?

Yellow 

7. What color does compliment you?

Surprisingly blue,considering there was a long period where I never liked that color nail polish.

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
    
I would have to say Diana of Painted Lady Fingers and Dollface of A Day in The Life of Dollface

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? 
  
I don't think I've ever received nail polish as a gift! 

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.

A big,big thank you goes to Meredith of Polish and Charms who was so very kind to tag me with this fun tag! Thank you,Meredith.


The five bloggers I am tagging are: