Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top Ten Manis of 2011

Well,it's almost over ladies! I am so glad we are finally heading into the new year! With that in mind I am going to show you my top favorite manis of 2011! They are not really in any particular order of favor,so much as the order in which I posted them,from near the beginning of my blog until now.

This has got to me my most favorite of all,because I had such incredible good luck with the Konad treatment.It came out so well. This was a couple of coats of Zoya Buffy as a base,with Konad special polish Dark Orange. I don't remember what plate I used.


Next is my namesake from Zoya Natalie.


Number 3 is Zoya Uma 

Fourth in line is Color Club Fashion Addict.


Fifth is China Glaze Laser Lime from the Tronica collection


In sixth place I have China Glaze Techno Teal.


Seventh is SinfulColors Let's Talk



Number eight is Wet n' Wild Jungle Fever from the On the Prowl collection.


Number nine is Kleancolor Metallic Purple


And finally number 10 is Dr's Remedy Ruby Red


I hope you enjoyed a reposting of some of my best manis of this year.

I probably will not resume nail related posts until January 2nd, of course, this is subject to change without notice,as I am a woman,and so is our nature. LOL!

I am wishing all of you a very safe weekend,and as we say here in Texas, Felicidades y Prospero Ano Nuevo! ( Happy Holidays and a prosperous new year!)