Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Have you tried the Julep Maven program yet?

hello beautiful ladies,and Happy Holidays to everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to share some very important information with you. Some of you probably already know about Julep Maven and it's benefits,however,some of my new readers may not know,and so I would like to take this time to let you know that the first 1000 referred Mavens will get their introductory box of Julep Nail polish for just a penny! Just a penny! You cannot go wrong with this!

When I first heard about Julep I was very skeptical,and did not go along with the rest of my friends,when they ordered their boxes.The deal then was $40-60 worth of products for $19.99

Now you can TRY the program for only one penny! You take the style quiz,to see which Maven you are.You might be a Boho Glam,an American Beauty or a Classic with a Twist. Whichever one you are,Julep will send your customized box for only a penny!

here is my referral link if you would like to try it http://julep.com/?r=14668082

So try it for a penny! I did,and am eagerly looking forward to my first package in the mail!

Thanks for reading!