Tuesday, November 22, 2011

the Versatile Blogger award ...who me??? :-/

I was chosen by two of my favorite fellow bloggers Meredith of Polish and Charms and Connie of Mimi's Mani's for the Versatile Blogger award.Seriously,what were they thinking? ( I don't particularly think of myself as being versatile,but oh well.) Thank you both,oh so very much,I am incredibly flattered! :-) 

There are a few rules with this award:

1.) List 7 things about yourself.
2.) Pass this on to 15 other bloggers. Okay,I will try.

Seven things about me: 


1. If I wasn't able to laugh at myself,I would be dead by now.
2. I am a Capricorn,born January 11th.
3. My favorite color is blue,no purple, no green...
4. I am a pretty quiet person when we first meet,but once you get to know me,you won't be able to shut me up. 
5. I have an insane love for animals. I actually think reptiles are cute. Oh oops,reptiles aren't animals. I still think they're cute. Hehe.
6. I have my moments,this is one of them. 
7. I have a thing for double numbers like 11 and 22. 




I am passing this award on to: 


Frazzle and Aniploish

Fishing4Beauty

Libby's Pink Vanity

Gold Speck Nails

Polish and Pigments

Layniefingers

Pointless Cafe

Polish,and Make-up,and Cars, Oh My!

Lost Girl Notes

Tiny plastic fingernails

KK Nails

The Cheryl Flavour

PISHPOSH AND POLISH

Nails and Stuff

Nails Made Simple