Thursday, November 17, 2011

Neon Bootie Babes

I had a couple of neons from Bootie Babe I wanted to share with you. These photos somehow were forgotten a couple of weeks ago ,during my swatchathon. I actually love the neons from Bootie Babe. The first one I have for you is called Lime So Fine.

                                                          Photo taken outdoors in the shade.

This polish applied much like a jelly. It was still translucent after two coats,however,it came out really smooth,and there was no streaking like there was with the pastels I received.

The other one I have for you is called Mean Tangerine.

                                                               Photo taken in sunlight.

It's so bright,it's almost blinding,but I love this color! It also covered in two coats. The consistency was sheer like the other one I swatched.

I do like the Bootie Babe neon polishes much better than the pastels.

Thank you for reading.