Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds!-Day 6

Wow,I can't believe I have made it to day 6,lol! I have a hard time committing to some things,let alone this blog,haha! Anyway, for today's untried,I pulled out Nubar Gem,also from the Prisms collection.Gem is a muted taupe grey with fine holographic glitter.Boy is it ever glitterific! I just love this one.I believe it might be my favorite of the Nubar Prisms colors. My bottle hasn't been used since I bought it last year,and I feel,even though I shook it good, the pigmentation wasn't quite right.It was sheer at first,but built up nicely by the third coat. 

                                                                         
Both photos were taken inside my lightbox,I think the second photo gives you a better idea what the color really looks like.To me there is more taupe than grey in this polish.The holographic glitter is truly insane!

I took it off the very next day,as I didn't want anyone noticing how glittery my nails were.It was one of those days where glitter would have been appropriate.

And as always,to the right,you will find links to all the other ladies participating in this challenge.